ADSM-L

Re: File location

2004-06-29 09:55:08
Subject: Re: File location
From: Richard van Denzel <RvanDenzel AT SLTNGROUP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 15:32:58 +0200
Joni,

Perferably you want to store de devconfig en volhist on multiple
locations, so you can put multiple stanzas in dsmserv.opt (one for de
deafult location and one for e.g. /tsmdev/db).

Also you don't want to have the TSM DB and TSM LOG on the same set of
disks. Put the log on a seperate set of disks.

Richard.

Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
29-06-2004 15:13