ADSM-L

Re: login/set access/ ovell

2004-06-25 14:39:06
Subject: Re: login/set access/ ovell
From: CORP Rick Willmore <RWillmore AT RSAC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 11:38:51 -0700
passwordaccess generate ???  You can access dsmc but the instant the client has
to query the server you will be prompted.  I would check the password
configuration you have set for that client.  If this confuses you there is a
lot of information on the web concerning this issue and in the manual.  I know
because I just dealt with it 2 days ago.