ADSM-L

Re: More TSM Linux issues

2004-06-25 10:04:02
Subject: Re: More TSM Linux issues
From: "Mueller, Ken" <KMueller AT MCARTA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 09:48:40 -0400
I had the same (or similar) problem using IBMtape 1.4.11, TSM would hit EOV
then fail with an 'already reached EOV once' error, flag the tape R/O and
move on to the next tape ad nauseum... upgrading to IBMtape 1.4.14 solved
that problem (had to bump the Linux kernel up a notch to run a version the
new driver supported.)
-Ken