ADSM-L

Re: TDP, Exchange 2003, and SANs

2004-06-24 11:03:18
Subject: Re: TDP, Exchange 2003, and SANs
From: Todd Lundstedt <Todd_Lundstedt AT VIA-CHRISTI DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 10:02:11 -0500
Yeah.. I read that in the documentation, and understand that log files are
deleted after a successful incremental, and not deleted after a successful
diff... But, I am looking for more detail in the actual transfer and
storage, as the rest of my email indicated.

Thx though

"Stapleton, Mark" <mark.stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM>
06/24/2004 09:45 AM