ADSM-L

Re: TSM server down

2004-06-23 00:16:25
Subject: Re: TSM server down
From: "Hashim, Shukrie BSP-IMI/211" <Shukrie.Hashim AT SHELL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:15:54 +0800
I checked my dsmserv.err I think my recovery log is full it gives me

ANR7837S Internal error LOGSEG871 detected

how can I start to get this thing up and running ...

how can I make some space for the recovery log ? do I use one or more of the
tapes ... ? how can I log in ? I can't get my webadmin ... to start ... and I
can't log in using .. dsmadmc ... command .. urrrggghhh ...

thanks for replying ... I am in really deep waters...