ADSM-L

Re: no status of empty when querying volume

2004-06-22 10:16:51
Subject: Re: no status of empty when querying volume
From: Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 07:16:22 -0700
Tivoli doesn't track scratch tapes. If the tapes are
in a library, try  q libvol <library name>
This should give you a list of all tapes in the
library and wheather they are private or scratch.

Doug Thorneycroft
County Sanitation Districts of Los Angeles County
(562) 699-7411 Ext. 1058
FAX (562) 699-6756
dthorneycroft AT lacsd DOT org