ADSM-L

Re: Novell problems working with cluster

2004-06-21 15:44:53
Subject: Re: Novell problems working with cluster
From: Aaron Durkee <adurkee AT CHSBUFFALO DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:44:32 -0400
there is also q tsa nds ...

>>> jmk AT EMAIL.UNC DOT EDU 06/21/04 03:15PM >>>
what you want to be doing is first a q sess, then a q tsa

one will confirm (or generate) the client to server authentication, the
other will do the Novell authentication.

--
Jim Kirkman
AIS - Systems

-------------------------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is confidential, intended only for the
named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
you are notified that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are
not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender by reply e-mail, delete
this e-mail from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately.
Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any
attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.  This message and
all contents may be reviewed by authorized parties of the Catholic Health
System other than those named in the message header.

The contents of this message do not bind the Catholic Health System to any
contract, position, or course of action unless the sender is specifically
authorized to enter into contracts on behalf of the Catholic Health System. The
contents of this message do not necessarily constitute an official
representation of the Catholic Health System.