ADSM-L

Re: Novell/client problems

2004-06-21 12:21:57
Subject: Re: Novell/client problems
From: Luc Beaudoin <lbeaudoi AT IS.JGH.MCGILL DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:21:13 -0400
Hi Timothy

What version of the netware client are you running ??
What version of Netware do you have ??

Me I have Netware 5 sp5 with TSM Novell client  5.1.6.0
It's working perfectly

Make sure that you have the right  SMS REQUIREMENTS' below.

  - Web Backup/Archive client

    The Web Backup-Archive client runs in one of the following web
browsers:

    Netscape Navigator 6.0 or higher
                or
    Netscape Navigator 4.7 with Java Runtime Environment(JRE) 1.3.1 or
higher
                or
    Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher with JRE 1.3.1_01 or higher

    Notes:
    - The Web Client will let you know if your browser does not have the
correct
      level of JRE. For Microsoft Internet Explorer on Windows platforms,
      Web client will automatically download and install JRE 1.3.1_01.

   good luck

Luc Beaudoin
Network Administrator/SAN/TSM
Hopital General Juif S.M.B.D.
Tel: (514) 340-8222 ext:4318

Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>