ADSM-L

Re: TSM Domino Client - GUI

2004-06-18 11:40:30
Subject: Re: TSM Domino Client - GUI
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 11:40:11 -0400
Bill,

Data Protection for Domino will not work remotely in Windows.
This is a restriction of Domino server and its API.
This is documented in a KB article.
Go to WWW.IBM.COM, and search for:
   +TDP +DOMINO +GUI +CRASH

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 06/18/2004
10:44:08 AM:

> Hi,
>
> TSM Domino Client - GUI does not  via Remote Desk Top Connection
>
> When I click on the icon, it fires up, lingers for a few seconds &
> disappears !
>
> After retrying for a few more times it comes up with a Domino applet
which
> says :-
> "Too many crashes, restart disabled"
>
> TSM Backup/Archive Client - GUI works fine via Remote Desk Top
Connection.