ADSM-L

Re: Hey Big Blue....Why not MOVE DATA across copy pools?!?

2004-06-10 10:57:48
Subject: Re: Hey Big Blue....Why not MOVE DATA across copy pools?!?
From: Jim Sporer <james.sporer AT DOIT.WISC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 09:58:54 -0500
Have you changed the access mode for the volumes to offsite?
Jim

At 07:56 AM 6/10/2004 -0400, you wrote:
I already performed the move data from the primary pool to another primary
pool. I guess TSM cant figure out that the primary copies are in a
different primary storage pool than where they were origianlly backed up
from.

A   "DELETE FILES node filespace STG=stgpool"  sure would be nice....or a
"DELETE NODEDATA STG=stgpool".....   (sigh)

Dave Nicholson
Whirlpool Corporation

"Stapleton, Mark" <mark.stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM>
06/09/2004 10:44 PM