ADSM-L

Re: ANS3408W The volume /xxx/xxxx contains bad blocks

2004-06-07 12:28:09
Subject: Re: ANS3408W The volume /xxx/xxxx contains bad blocks
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 09:31:17 -0600
The message manual content is derived from the same source as what we
include in the product help facility ("dsmc help"). Differences from the
published/online manuals would only be due to a lag between the time we
add/change a message in the help facility and the time it takes to get the
changes into the formal publications. Because of how we develop the
messages, barring a build or package defect, if we can issue the message,
we can at least display help for it via "dsmc help".

See my response to the originator of this thread for the specifics behind
this messaging issue.

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 06/04/2004
05:22:18: