ADSM-L

Re: ANS3408W The volume /xxx/xxxx contains bad blocks

2004-06-04 09:23:14
Subject: Re: ANS3408W The volume /xxx/xxxx contains bad blocks
From: Phil Jones <Phil_Jones AT BISCUITS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 14:15:38 +0100
Mike -

Thanks for that, however I should have said I already found that reference
but it's for the old ADSTAR ADSM and not the same message I'm getting.

Any other takers?

Phil Jones

e-mail: "remove-this"phil_jones AT biscuits DOT com

                      Mike Eggleston
                      <mikee AT MIKEE DOT ATH.        To:       ADSM-L AT
VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                      CX>                      cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  Re: ANS3408W The
volume /xxx/xxxx contains bad blocks
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]