ADSM-L

Re: about TSM certified

2004-06-01 16:09:55
Subject: Re: about TSM certified
From: jianyu he <andyhe1218 AT YAHOO DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 16:09:28 -0400
Hi, Steve

I appreciate your help!

Steve S Lafrance <stevel AT CA.IBM DOT COM> wrote:Hi Andy !
There are a few questions regarding the Data Protection (TDP).
Nothing technical...Kind of...what would you use in order to backup
a Lotus Domino server ? They just want to see if you are aware of the
functionality of the product.
.
Hope this helps, Steve

jianyu he @VM.MARIST.EDU> on 2004-05-31 12:20:25