ADSM-L

Re: Anr2841w Server is NOT IN COMPLIANCE with license terms.

2004-06-01 10:12:02
Subject: Re: Anr2841w Server is NOT IN COMPLIANCE with license terms.
From: AMHOUCHE Youssef <Youssef.Amhouche AT SOCGEN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 14:10:43 -0000
This message is issued periodically when the server configuration does not
comply with terms for which it is licensed. Even if server operation
continues, you must use
the QUERY LICENSE command to display the current server configuration with
respect to licensed terms to discover which factors of the configuration do
not conform to your license. Contact your service representative to obtain
more licenses if requiered
Regards
Youssef.amhouche