ADSM-L

Out of data storage space - DIFFESTIMATE for TdP for Exchange ?

2004-05-27 02:49:45
Subject: Out of data storage space - DIFFESTIMATE for TdP for Exchange ?
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,GLOBE Center CSC" <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 08:48:23 +0200
Hello,

does anybody knows of the DIFFESTIMATE parameter exists in the TdP for
Exchange ? As it exists for TdP for SQL ?

We would like to supress warnog messages we get about too small reservation
of required space for the backups.

Thanks a lot,
                René LAMBELET
                NESTEC  SA
                GLOBE - Global Business Excellence
                Central Support Center
                SD/ESN
                Av. Nestlé 55  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
                tél +41 (0)21 924'35'43   fax +41 (0)21 924'45'89   local
REL-5 01
                mailto:rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com

                This message is intended only for the use of the addressee
                and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.
TdP for SQL :