ADSM-L

Re: 3583 and Linux

2004-05-26 08:44:53
Subject: Re: 3583 and Linux
From: David Henden <david.henden AT EXIST DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 14:43:27 +0200
The only thing I can think of then is to try the aic7xxx_old device driver
instead of aic7xxx.

-David

--
David Hendén
Exist AB, Sweden

Richard van Denzel <RvanDenzel AT SLTNGROUP DOT COM>
2004-05-26 10:33
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: 3583 and Linux

David,

In /etc/modules.conf I've set the following option:

options scsi_mod max_scsi_luns=8

I've also enabled the kernel option Probe all LUNs on each SCSI device and

recompiled the kernel. But both options don't work.

Richard.

David Henden <david.henden AT EXIST DOT SE>
26-05-2004 10:35