ADSM-L

Re: Select list of files backed up/archived on tsm?!?

2004-05-21 07:43:38
Subject: Re: Select list of files backed up/archived on tsm?!?
From: Ted Byrne <ted.byrne AT ADELPHIA DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 07:41:29 -0400
You'll get much better results doing this from the client.

Use Query Backup with the -inactive and -su=yes switches from the root of
each filesystem/drive/volume.

Ted

At 07:32 AM 5/21/2004, you wrote:
Hey everyone!

I have a quick question.  I am trying to find the file names of all files
backed up or archived for a particular node on my tsm server.  I have
already issued

select * from backups where node_name='CHSU050', but that doesn't give me
the actual name of the file, it just gives high level and low level.  Does
anyone know of such a select statement?  Thanks for your help!  I'm kind of
in a bind for time, so any help is appreciated!

Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems
Work:(717)302-6603