ADSM-L

InstallShield interrupted installing Client5.2.2 on XP

2004-05-18 13:23:56
Subject: InstallShield interrupted installing Client5.2.2 on XP
From: Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 10:23:09 -0700
On Windows XP professional, SP1

When I try to install the downloaded client ver 5.2.2, I get the error
"The wizard was interrupted before IBM Tivoli Storage Manager
client could be completely installed.

I can install Client Version 5.2.0 from the distribution CD with no problem.
and have tried running the 5.2.2 setup as an upgrade to 5.2.0 and as a clean
install with 5.2.0 removed with the same results.

I've found post for this problem on older versions, but not for 5.2

Any help?

Setup.log attached:
 <<setup.log.zip>>

Doug Thorneycroft
County Sanitation Districts of Los Angeles County
(562) 699-7411 Ext. 1058
FAX (562) 699-6756
dthorneycroft AT lacsd DOT org