ADSM-L

Web client missing features

2004-05-13 18:03:48
Subject: Web client missing features
From: rh <rh_info_store AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 15:03:03 -0700
Sorry if this has been asked b4, but I couldn't find
anything in the archives.

How do I do a "find" of files to restore using the web
client? Using the windows gui client (dsm.exe) there
is a find button that is very handy when you know part
of the name of a file. I don't see this on my web
client, is this intentional? How can I search for a
file using the web client? Are there any other
features that are not available with web that are in
the dsm.exe gui?

Thanks,
Rodney Hroblak
ADP