ADSM-L

Re: AW: Command line equivalent for GUI

2004-05-13 09:20:23
Subject: Re: AW: Command line equivalent for GUI
From: rh <rh_info_store AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 06:20:09 -0700
Stefan,

Thanks very much. I had another suggestion of using
resourceutilization but that doesn't help. The percent
of total change in each incremental is small and I
still end up scanning all 1M files. This looks more
like what I need. I didn't realize that it was
possible to put ranges within the exclude statements.
I'll have to give it a try.

Rodney