ADSM-L

AW: Command line equivalent for GUI

2004-05-12 15:40:23
Subject: AW: Command line equivalent for GUI
From: Christian Wadl <christian.wadl AT CHELLO DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 21:39:56 +0200
Hi,

Why dont you use the resourceutilization parameter in the dsm.opt file and
set it to 4 (try to go up to the maximum 10, and look where you get the best
performance..) - so your client will run 4 sessions within one.. no need to
start 4 seperate sessions.. the client will also decide what file is backed
up via which stream.. no problem..

Greetz

Chris

---Disclaimer---

The information in this email is for the confidential use of the
individual(s) named above.
Review, dissemination or copying of this communication by anyone other than
the named
recipient(s) is not permitted.
If you have received this in error please notify us immediately. We have
taken all reasonable
precautions to ensure that any attachment has been swept for viruses.
However it is your
responsibility to ensure that it has been swept and checked by your own
anti-virus software
and we cannot accept liability.

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----