ADSM-L

Pls Help With Select Command --> list of tapes needed for restore

2004-05-12 09:22:30
Subject: Pls Help With Select Command --> list of tapes needed for restore
From: Sung Y Lee <sunglee AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 09:22:20 -0400
Howdy folks,

Is anyone aware a command that I can issue on TSM server to get the list of
tapes needed for restore with  point in time/date and filesystem for a
node?
I am aware of this command, but it shows me all the tapes used by the node.
I need to reduce the list of tapes further by point in time/date and/or
filesystem.
select distinct node_name, volume_name from volumeusage where
node_name='NODENAME' and stgpool_name='STGPOOLNAME'  Thanks,

This is due to # of slots available restraints.

Sung Y. Lee