ADSM-L

Re: include/exclude

2004-05-11 07:46:44
Subject: Re: include/exclude
From: Jansson Tommy <tmjan AT NCMNORDIC DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 13:31:04 +0200
Yes, this is done from the command line. There's a tool called dsmc
which is basically the command line version of the backup/archive
client.
This is how it's done (on a Windows client):

cd "c:\program files\tivoli\tsm\baclient"   (or whereever you installed
the TSM client)
dsmc query inclexcl

Now you should see a list of objects included and excluded. Notice that
in the Source File column it's stated from where objects were included
or excluded (for example Operating System or dsm.opt).

Regards, Tommy.