ADSM-L

Re: What ever happened to Group Collocation ?

2004-05-06 09:27:32
Subject: Re: What ever happened to Group Collocation ?
From: Remco Post <r.post AT SARA DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 15:18:54 +0200
On Thu, 6 May 2004 08:58:47 -0400
Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU> wrote:

> Thanks to everyone for their suggestions on how to address this issue.
> Still waiting for Group Collocation :-) !

I was told by my IBM rep that it was pulled from 5.2.2 because it was a
new feature, and new features are only for new major releases, of course
the next descion made was to reduce the number of major releases from 2
to 1 per year... :(

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Reken- en Netwerkdiensten                      http://www.sara.nl
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 3000    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the
computer industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the
computer industry didn't even foresee that the century was going to
end." -- Douglas Adams