ADSM-L

Re: Export Nodes which Tape di I need

2004-05-06 09:11:43
Subject: Re: Export Nodes which Tape di I need
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <mark.stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 08:03:43 -0500
>From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf
Of
>Oliver Martin
>>I have more tapes than my library has slots and that is why I must
>checkin libv during the process export node, filedata=backupactive, I
do >>every weekend. When I do an preview export node I there is no
option which

From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Stapleton, Mark
>select distinct volume_name from volumeusage where
>node_name='DESIRED_NODE'
>
>(The node name must be in single quotes and capitalized.)

Let me correct that command:

select distinct volume_name from volumeusage where
node_name='DESIRED_NODE' and stgpool_name='PRIMARY_TAPE_STORAGE_POOL'

This way, you'll only see the volume names from the primary (in-library)
storage pool.

--
Mark Stapleton