ADSM-L

Re: w2k3, Shadow Copy and TSM

2004-05-05 10:13:12
Subject: Re: w2k3, Shadow Copy and TSM
From: Henrik Wahlstedt <shwl AT STATOIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 16:09:13 +0200
>From what I have understood is when you use w2k3 feature Shadow Copy
(snapshots) it saves the shadow copy data in a folder called System volume
information.

//Henrik

                    "Stapleton, Mark"

                    <mark.stapleton@B        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT
EDU
                    ERBEE.COM>               cc:     (bcc: Henrik Wahlstedt)

                    Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:     Re: w2k3, Shadow Copy
and TSM
                    Dist Stor

                    Manager"

                    <[email protected]

                    .EDU>

                    2004-05-03 14:58

                    Please respond to

                    "ADSM: Dist Stor

                    Manager"

From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Henrik Wahlstedt
>Is there a way to backup w2k3 shadow copy data in 5.1.6.x?
>I cant browse System volume information with TSM client and I guess it´s
>not being backuped as a part of System Object.

There is no support for shadow copy in TSM yet.

That being said, what exactly do you mean by "system volume information"?

--
Mark Stapleton

this message.
Thank you.