ADSM-L

V5.2.2 Server for Windows, missing the CHM files for online Documentation

2004-04-29 11:51:07
Subject: V5.2.2 Server for Windows, missing the CHM files for online Documentation
From: "Mark D. Rodriguez" <mark AT MDRCONSULT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 10:48:58 -0500
Hi,

I just upgraded from ITSM Server V5.1.8 to V5.2.2 and during the process
it seems I lost (or actually did not get) the files needed for the
online documentation.  I looked in the doc directory and only found the
.chm files for the BA client.  BTW, I did upgrade the client code and it
updated the .chm files correctly.

Has anybody else seen this?  I have seen one other post on this but no
resolution was offered.

Does anyone know how or where to get the needed .chm files?  Once I find
them I believe I can just drop them in the directory, correct?

Thank You in advance for any help you can offer.

--
Regards,
Mark D. Rodriguez

MDR Consulting
The very best in Technical Training and Consulting.
IBM Advanced Business Partner
SAIR Linux and GNU Authorized Center for Education
IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert, CATE
AIX Support and Performance Tuning, RS6000 SP, TSM/ADSM and Linux
Red Hat Certified Engineer, RHCE