ADSM-L

Antwort: AW: Scheduler fails on Windows 2000 and 2003 without a message

2004-04-29 07:20:00
Subject: Antwort: AW: Scheduler fails on Windows 2000 and 2003 without a message
From: Karin Dambacher <karin.dambacher AT EMPRISE DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:18:39 +0200
Hello Christian

and how to install?

Regards, Karin

|         |           Christian Wadl   |
|         |           <christian.wadl@C|
|         |           HELLO.AT>        |
|         |           Gesendet von:    |
|         |           "ADSM: Dist Stor |
|         |           Manager"         |
|         |           <[email protected]|
|         |           .EDU>            |
|         |           29.04.2004 08:12 |
|         |           Bitte antworten  |
|         |           an "ADSM: Dist   |
|         |           Stor Manager"    |

  |       An:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                                                                       |
  |       Kopie:    (Blindkopie: Karin Dambacher/Emprise)
                                                                |
  |       Thema:    AW: Scheduler fails on Windows 2000 and 2003 without a
message                                                              |

Hello,

I would also try to bring the scheduler in controll of a client acceptor
deamon, so that its restarted as needed, if it runs all the time, sometimes
it happens that it hang up...

reg

Chris

---Disclaimer---

The information in this email is for the confidential use of the
individual(s) named above.
Review, dissemination or copying of this communication by anyone other than
the named
recipient(s) is not permitted.
If you have received this in error please notify us immediately. We have
taken all reasonable
precautions to ensure that any attachment has been swept for viruses.
However it is your
responsibility to ensure that it has been swept and checked by your own
anti-virus software
and we cannot accept liability.

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----