ADSM-L

Re: Tsa600.nlm against tsafs.nlm

2004-04-28 10:16:47
Subject: Re: Tsa600.nlm against tsafs.nlm
From: Tom Anstey <tom.anstey AT MOLECULAR-MEDICINE.OXFORD.AC DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:15:52 +0100
However, what isn't mentioned is that many seem to be suffering
memory problems with TSAFS, and some (myself included) have had to
make the choice between memory leaks/abends depending on the version
in use.  I can't use TSA5UP13.EXE as a patch, I'm using tsa5up12.exe
which has a later tsafsnlm, but leaks rather than crashes.

TSA600 seems to be rather more stable - but true, the performance
isn't as good.

Tom

On 28 Apr 2004 at 14:23, Wolfgang Bayrhof wrote:

> Hi Robert,
>
> maybe you'll find Novell's TID 10089687 interesting.
>
>  http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/10089687.htm
>
> Best regards,
> Wolfgang Bayrhof

Tom Anstey