ADSM-L

tsm mac g5 crash

2004-04-28 09:28:15
Subject: tsm mac g5 crash
From: Carolus GRUTTERS <C.GRUTTERS AT JUR.KUN DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:09:00 +0200
Dear all,

I'm new to the list, so I might repeat an issue here.
If so my apologies.

I'm having a problem with installing and running TSM v. 5.2.2.0 (tivoli storage) on a Mac G5
client (with OS X : v 10.3.3).

The installation seems to be in order and a hand-made backup seems to go.
However, if the machine is left on its own, and the scheduler (once every 24 hours)
starts, the whole system crashes: I can only restart the machine.
I've looked into several log files but I couldn't trace the origin of the crash.

Has anyone a suggestion?

Carolus Grütters

Law & IT and
Centre for Migration Law (CMR)
Faculty of Law
University of Nijmegen

PO Box 9049, 6500 KK Nijmegen
The Netherlands
tel: +31 - 24 - 361.57.01
tel: +31 - 24 - 361.22.50
fax: +31 - 24 - 36.161.45

http://www.jur.kun.nl/rit
http://www.jur.kun.nl/cmr
===
as of september 1st, 2004:
the University of Nijmegen wil be named as
Radboud University Nijmegen