ADSM-L

Re: Hi Experts.

2004-04-28 09:09:55
Subject: Re: Hi Experts.
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 07:06:53 -0600
Why not simply add the second file specification?

   dsmc arch -subdir=yes -archmc=retain8d_mc /t01/ /t02/

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Dinaharan Ayyalusamy <tsmadmn AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
04/27/2004 22:34
Please respond to
"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Hi Experts.

Hi,
         We are recently implemented the TSM backup for our all AIX
server.
I need to include 2 file systems in one archive. for example i am using
the
following command in my scripts.

dsmc arch -subdir=yes -archmc=retain8d_mc "/t01/*"

I have one more file system called /t02, i want to add this file system in
the above archive backup set.

Since i am the begineri don't know how to add this.

Can any one tell me some website name where i can find sample TSM shell
scripts.

Thanks in advance,

Dinaharan.

BharatMatrimony.com.