ADSM-L

Antwort: Re: AIX Node Down

2004-04-27 04:39:31
Subject: Antwort: Re: AIX Node Down
From: Markus Veit <markus.veit AT SCALEON DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:35:01 +0200
Hi,
just an info,
we successfully restored VxFS on Solaris to UFS,
I didn't think that would work , it even worked with Oracle DB's

Best Regards

Markus Veit

                                                An: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                                                Kopie:
                                                Thema:   Re: AIX Node Down

              owner-adsm-l AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
              17:02
              Bitte antworten an "ADSM:
              Dist Stor Manager"

No. My first test was with reiserfs. I just tested restoring to ext2 and
that works fine as well.