ADSM-L

AW: Change the default database name on TSM server

2004-04-22 10:44:13
Subject: AW: Change the default database name on TSM server
From: "Thomas Rupp, Vorarlberger Illwerke AG" <Thomas.Rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:43:10 +0200
Hi,

you should use RMAN to delete the old backup data of test1 (see chapter
"Removing old backups" in the "Tivoli Data Protection for Oracle
Installation and User's Guide"). This is necessary to keep the RMAN catalog and
TSM in sync.
Then you could rename the \adsmorc filespace (it now only contains the test2
database) AND change TDPO_FS in tdpo.opt.

Hope this helps
Thomas