ADSM-L

Exclude on AIX (part 2)

2004-04-21 03:35:36
Subject: Exclude on AIX (part 2)
From: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 09:34:45 +0200
Hi *SM-ers!
Ok, I understand that include.fs is not available on AIX, so that will make
things more difficult.
Let me first explain what our AIX guys try to accomplish, maybe we are
trying to re-invent the wheel.
We are trying to create a standard backup solution for our HACMP clusters.
To put is simple: we want to backup all filesystems which are part of the
sharedvg. We would like to create a standard script, which can be used on
all HACMP nodes.
How do other people solve this?
Thank you very much for your reply in advance!
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines