ADSM-L

Re: Please help me NOT migrate

2004-04-20 14:34:49
Subject: Re: Please help me NOT migrate
From: Lloyd Dieter <dieter AT SNRGY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:34:41 -0400
Yes.

Based on the wording in her post, it sounded like she just wanted to
attach another (test) host to the library, which, as you say, is easy.

But it also sounded like she was thinking of partitioning the 3494 as you
would a 3584, with specific slots assigned to each host, which is not
necessary (don't even think you *can* do it that way).

-Lloyd