ADSM-L

TSM Server Upgrade

2004-04-14 22:59:01
Subject: TSM Server Upgrade
From: Gordon Woodward <gordon.woodward AT DB DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 12:24:45 +1000
Hi, I'm just to embark on a project to upgrade our TSM server from v4.2.2.5 to
v5.2 on a windows platform. Part of this upgrade is to also migrate the TSM
server installation to a new Dell server as the current server is only a NT4
and we need to upgrade it to Windows 2000.

I've been trying to find some IBM documentation which might address such a
process but haven't been able to locate anything either in Implementation
guides or redbooks. Does any documentation exist or any helpful pointers to
follow to make sure the upgrade goes smoothly?

Thanks,

Gordon

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.