ADSM-L

Rwcommended 5.1 client fot Win2k

2004-04-14 11:57:40
Subject: Rwcommended 5.1 client fot Win2k
From: John Naylor <John.Naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:56:38 +0100
I have been asked for advice on the best 5.1 client for Win2k.
I tend to believe that the most recent version although it fixes some
previous faults, potentially has some nasty undiscovered faults of its own,
What would the list recommend.
thanks
John

The information in this E-Mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It may not represent the views of Scottish and Southern
Energy Group.
It is intended solely for the addressees. Access to this E-Mail by
any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted
Any unauthorised recipient should advise the sender immediately of
the error in transmission.

Scottish Hydro-Electric, Southern Electric, SWALEC and S+S
are trading names of the Scottish and Southern Energy Group.