ADSM-L

Re: 3590 Switched Fiber

2004-04-08 13:30:00
Subject: Re: 3590 Switched Fiber
From: Orville Lantto <orville.lantto AT DATATREND DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 12:29:27 -0500
3590s and AIX (with the appropriate level of Atape) support multi-path
I/O.  If I remember right, multi-path I/O is not turned on by default.
Turn it on and let AIX worry about fail-over of paths and performance.

Orville L. Lantto
Datatrend Technologies, Inc.  (http://www.datatrend.com)
IBM Premier Business Partner
121 Cheshire Lane, Suite 700
Minnetonka, MN 55305
Email: Orville.Lantto AT datatrend DOT com

and privileged information. Any  unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.

rh <rh_info_store AT YAHOO DOT COM>
04/08/2004 08:46 AM