ADSM-L

Re: Restoring data after deleting a volume

2004-04-05 11:22:14
Subject: Re: Restoring data after deleting a volume
From: Mike Bantz <mbantz AT RSINC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 09:21:54 -0600
Yup - the move data, submitted something like 7-8 times, has done nothing to
help us. Too many errors.

LESSON LEARNED: the delete vol was issued before the restore vol.

Happily enough, the data on that volume was actually three files that I
really really don't want backed up, as they had old mgt class bindings and
took up a ton of space, so I only have to get slightly upset with myself.
:-)

Thanks for the help!

 - Mike