ADSM-L

Re: Multithreaded session writes on tape although primary pool is on disk ...

2004-04-05 09:26:47
Subject: Re: Multithreaded session writes on tape although primary pool is on disk ...
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 15:26:43 +0200
Richard, Matt,

Thanks for your input : looks like I'll have to expand my disk pool, or
diminish it's high mig percent to avoid this kind of situation ...
Regards.

Arnaud

Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland, CIT Department
Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com