ADSM-L

Re: TSM certification

2004-04-01 11:11:43
Subject: Re: TSM certification
From: Kevin Bartholomew <KevinBartholomew AT FREIGHTLINER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 07:53:18 -0800
Andy,

The TSM certification tests do require overall expertise not only with the
TSM product but general SAN, network and system architecture as well.  I
would strongly recommend studying all of the administrative commands and
their uses, SQL statements and TSM 5.2 added features.  As long as you
understand general network and system architectures knowing those three
things well will earn you the TSM 5.2 Certified Deployment Professional
certification.

Kevin