ADSM-L

Re: Month End Strategies (TDP for Exchange)

2004-03-30 18:17:21
Subject: Re: Month End Strategies (TDP for Exchange)
From: David Smith <davidsm AT BSR.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:16:07 +1000
I assume that a month end backup will be used to restore individual mail
items/boxes where required sometime down the track.  How about using ExMerge
(sp?) to create .PST files once a month and archive them?  Should make
restoration much easier as well as being a simple task to create and track the
archives.

Dave