ADSM-L

AW: Error on startup about scheduler service, MSCS

2004-03-30 17:25:29
Subject: AW: Error on startup about scheduler service, MSCS
From: Christian Wadl <christian.wadl AT CHELLO DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 00:09:51 +0200
Hello,

Have a look at the Client Users Guide - there is a special section dealing
with Cluster Installation - there is also a description how to set the
password correctly again, if its expired on the server and the clustered TSM
Client scheduler was not able to replicate the changes over to the involved
registries of the windows cluster nodes..
Tip: I set the password of my cluster nodes to never expire to not even get
in this situation.. (update nodename passexp=0 something like this, would
have to look up the correct syntax..)

Greetz

Chris

---Disclaimer---

The information in this email is for the confidential use of the
individual(s) named above.
Review, dissemination or copying of this communication by anyone other than
the named
recipient(s) is not permitted.
If you have received this in error please notify us immediately. We have
taken all reasonable
precautions to ensure that any attachment has been swept for viruses.
However it is your
responsibility to ensure that it has been swept and checked by your own
anti-virus software
and we cannot accept liability.

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----