ADSM-L

No volumes updated?

2004-03-30 08:48:09
Subject: No volumes updated?
From: Henrik Wahlstedt <shwl AT STATOIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 15:24:28 +0200
Hello,

If I run a script
'upd vol * access=offsite wherestg=copypool whereacc=readw,reado
wherest=filling,full'

I get following end in output, 'ANR2212I UPDATE VOLUME: No volumes
updated'... Volumes get uppdated.

Why?

ANR2207I Volume 001383 updated.
ANR2207I Volume 001387 updated.
ANR2207I Volume 001391 updated.
ANR2207I Volume 001394 updated.
ANR2207I Volume 001396 updated.
ANR2207I Volume 001401 updated.
ANR2207I Volume 001411 updated.
ANR2207I Volume 001436 updated.
ANR2207I Volume 001444 updated.
ANR2207I Volume 001475 updated.
ANR2212I UPDATE VOLUME: No volumes updated.
ANR1462I RUN: Command script B_UPPDATERA_VOLYMER_TILL_OFFSI completed
successfully.

//Henrik

this message.
Thank you.