ADSM-L

Re: TSM license audit not equal number of nodes

2004-03-25 15:29:21
Subject: Re: TSM license audit not equal number of nodes
From: Nancy Reeves <Nancy.Reeves AT WICHITA DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 14:28:18 -0600
Wanda, THANK YOU so much for that concise and thorough TSM licensing
lesson. We are going through a huge hassle right now. I think my manager
has made contact with someone (finally) who understands the maze of TSM
licensing, but I will definitely pass your email on to him.

Nancy Reeves
Technical Support, Wichita State University
Nancy.Reeves AT wichita DOT edu          316-978-3860

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 03/25/2004
01:35:04 PM: