ADSM-L

Re: How to block tape drive?

2004-03-23 03:51:02
Subject: Re: How to block tape drive?
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:50:16 +0100
Hi Josef,

Maybe you could make good use of one of those (undocumented) commands :

Show library : shows all libraries and drives and their characteristics,
including drive state
Show asq: shows mount point queue
Show asm : shows mounted (or mount in progress) volumes

Hope this helped !

Arnaud Brion

Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland, CIT Department
Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com