ADSM-L

Re: Exchange 5.5 Restore to Different server

2004-03-19 10:00:47
Subject: Re: Exchange 5.5 Restore to Different server
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:59:36 -0500
Jim,

Please note you are running an older, unsupported
version of Data Protection for Exchange.
You should download and install the latest version,
which is Data Protection for Exchange verion 5.2.1.

There is an appendix called Advanced Restore Procedures
that explain how to restore an Exchange 5.5
Information Store database to an alternate machine
for purposes of mailbox recovery.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 03/19/2004
08:20:50 AM: