ADSM-L

Re: TSM, 3494, manual mode...?.

2004-03-18 16:33:53
Subject: Re: TSM, 3494, manual mode...?.
From: "Miller, Ryan" <Miller.Ryan AT PRINCIPAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:33:31 -0600
On a side note, a way I have found useful to free up a drive when the process
wouldn't cancel is to mark the volume the drive has to unavailable in TSM.  TSM
will immediately stop the process and free the tape.  At least that works for
my environment of TSM on Z/OS.

Ryan Miller

Principal Financial Group

Tivoli Certified Consultant