ADSM-L

Re: URGENT : server won't let me in !

2004-03-17 12:02:19
Subject: Re: URGENT : server won't let me in !
From: "French, Michael" <Michael.French AT SAVVIS DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:00:52 -0600
Would have been nice if you told us what platform you are using...On any flavor
of Unix, just halt TSM, even it you have to do it with a kill.  Start again,
but run it manually by just cd'ing to /opt/tivoli/tsm/server/bin and running
./dsmserv.  After TSM starts, you will be at the TSM prompt without having to
enter a password/username, see if you can trouble shoot it from there.  If not,
call IBM.

Michael French