ADSM-L

Re: After upgrading to 5.2.2.0

2004-03-17 10:06:23
Subject: Re: After upgrading to 5.2.2.0
From: "Moonen, LJL (Bert)" <bert.moonen AT ABP DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:05:11 +0100
Hello Robert,

you can try to get rid of these messages with de "clean backupgroup"
command.

By the way, there is an apar opened for an issue we have. We are running TSM
5.2.2.1 and there is a Memory Leak. IBM opened a apar IC39827, the fix is
expected  to be in PATCH Level 5.2.2.3. The PATCH is targeted for 3/19/04.
But the date could be changed depending on the test results of the PATCH.

Bert Moonen
ABP / USZO CIS / BS / TB / Storage Management
Telefoon : +31(0)45 579 7773
Fax : +31(0)45 579 3990
Email : bert.moonen AT abp DOT nl
Centrale Mailbox : Centrale Mailbox - BS Storage (eumbx05)
The Netherlands.